The Peacemaker® line of odour control systems from Syneco Systems uses the patented Persnickety® H2S converting media to effectively treat odours at wastewater treatment facilities and in sewer collection systems.
- Ideal for decentralized point-of-source applications at municipal and industrial wastewater plants and pumping stations;
- Media does not absorb H2S, rather it converts it to water-soluble and non-volatile poly sulfides (essentially biodegradable liquid polymer);
- Significant increase in media life expectancy compared to activated carbon and impervious to water exposure;
- >99% reduction during low/average/peak loading with conversion media. A second stage polishing media can also be used to remove any remaining low levels of malodors, resulting in complete and economic odour control.
- Conversion media is also used in manhole and venting applications.