FOG Elimination - Pump Station Wet Wells
Wet Well Wizard
Reliant Water’s Wet Well Wizard is a cost effective and reliable answer to FOG and associated H2S odour problems in sewer collection systems.
- Unique patent pending aeration tube placed in center of wet well;
- Aggressive agitation and mixing with highly forced air provides oxygen to the water, activating the growth of aerobic microbes that begin to digest organic wastes;
- Eliminates the ability of H2S to form and emulsifies FOG;
- Oxygenated water gets pumped downstream in the collection system, reducing odours in street drains and sags/swags;
- Acts as a pre-treatment to plants due to the water entering the plant contains a very large population of aerobic micro-organisms, reducing plant costs in aeration electricity, a reduction in organic solids, and an overall improvement in water quality leaving the plant;
- Can also be used in septage receiving and clarifier scum tanks.